Monday, June 24, 2013

What? Wait....WHAT!!

So no updates over the weekend, because I really just don't get around to Internetting over the weekend. I suppose that's good though. Just don't tell the World Wide Wow that I'm just too busy for it sometimes. It's so sensitive.

I worked out. I partied hardy. And then I slept. A lot. It was glorious. A weekend fit for a king! I even bought Oreos because I think I'm a special girl.

Anyways. Log into work today and the first thing I get is from fellow employee, B-Hurlz.

And it's this. THIS!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/RQsa7I8

 
What's that, PC? Is that...a....flying...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A FLYING SNAKE.

Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen!

The most unnecessary of God's creations ever!!!!! Snakes are terrible in general, let's just be open and honest with one another about that. The idea of stepping on one? Terrible. But the idea of one flying straight towards you and possibly getting tangled in your hair?! (#curlyhairedproblems) That's the thing of nightmares.

The only thing I could imagine to be worse is a flesh eating puppy. "Hey there, little guy! Snuggle, snuggle! CHOMP!" Nope.

If you could engineer the scariest creature on the planet, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment