Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's more ridiculous than children?

Nothing.

They are Masters of the Ridiculous.

I was never around kids much growing up, but Robocop had one niece when we started dating and now that's up to three nieces and then a baby nephew and baby niece now in my family. So kids are something I'm getting much more comfortable with as days go by.

But there's one thing about kids that's both amazing and sometimes terrifying. Their lack of ability to lie, or at least keep their tiny mouths closed about something that anyone with manners would politely ignore.

Robocop's tiniest niece once tried to color a zit on my chin with a purple marker. Once I stopped her from that, she just stared at it for a full hour. YEA YEA YEA. THIS IS YOU ONE DAY.

Anyways. Like I mentioned last week, BuzzFeed is a phenomenal way to waste time. It's like a rabbit hole of all things amazing. Similar to Amazon, they constantly have "If you liked this, then you'll love THIS!" at the bottom of everything they post. Maybe I'm not mysterious enough, but they're usually right.

Today was 26 Kids Who Are Definitely Going Places

This shows the many facets of children's personality traits. The Creep. The Low Aiming Dreamer. The Laugh Riot.

It's just about everything I look for in a list relating to children! Suddenly, I'm the deep belly laugher at their desk who keeps clearing their throat in hopes of killing the case of the giggles I've instantly developed.

I quickly scrolled through (to see if this was worth my VERY valuable and short time) and found a gem like this:


I never want to NOT be reading this list!

Make sure you're in a spot where releasing a loud snort is acceptable, because this one is too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment